LOU LOU was a Canadian women's magazine launched in 2004. The magazine is headquartered in Toronto. It was printed by Rogers Media on a monthly basis, in English and French editions. The magazine closed in 2016.
|Frequency||8 per year|
- "eCirc for Consumer Magazines". Audit Bureau of Circulations. Archived from the original on 30 July 2012. Retrieved 28 April 2012. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Marketing: Advertising, Media and PR in Canada
- Profile. LOU LOU Publicitas. Retrieved 7 November 2015.
- CARD Online [www.cardonline.ca]
- Braun, FashionNetwork com, Jennifer. "Canada's Loulou magazine to close". FashionNetwork.com. Retrieved 20 July 2019. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)