|Look up kritika in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kritika (Greek: Κρητικά) is a type of music from Crete.
Kritika may also refer to:
- Krittika, the name of the Pleiades star cluster in Indian astronomy and astrology.
- Kritika (journal), Kritika: Explorations in Russian and Eurasian History, a journal published by Indiana University
- Kritika (magazine), Hungarian magazine
- Kritika Kultura, a journal published by Manila University
- Kritika Daidalika: 20 Selected Essays in Memory of James T. Hooker on the Archaeology, Epigraphy and Philology of Minoan and Mycenaean Crete, by Gareth Alun Owens
- Kritika & Kontext, a Slovak-English cultural journal by Samuel Abraham
| This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.