Kevin Chávez(Redirected from Kevin Chavez)
Kevin Alejandro Chávez Banda (born 9 July, 1991 in Mexico City) is a Mexican-born Australian diver who won the bronze medal at the 2013 World Aquatics Championships in Barcelona at the 1 m Springboard event. Chavez competed for Australia at the 2016 Rio Olympics.
|Full name||Kevin Alejandro Chávez Banda|
9 July 1991 |
Mexico City, Mexico
- Kevin Chávez inicia la cosecha de medallas El Informador
- China's Li takes the gold in 1m
- Kevin Chávez gana bronce en Mundial de Barcelona
- Kevin Chávez, bronce en clavados en el Mundial de Barcelona
- Kevin Alejandro Chávez gana bronce en trampolín de un metro en Barcelona
- "Rio Olympics: Mexican Kevin Chavez to dive for Australia".
|This biographical article related to diving is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to Mexican sports is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|