Katonah-Lewisboro School District
The Katonah-Lewisboro Union Free School District, or simply the Katonah-Lewisboro School District (KLSD) is a school district headquartered in South Salem, New York. The district has a Katonah, New York mailing address.
The headquarters is located in the 1 Shady Lane building in South Salem. In August 2011 the headquarters moved from 1 Shady Lane to Increase Miller Elementary School in Goldens Bridge. In 2014 the district redistricted its elementary schools so it moved the headquarters back to South Salem. On March 26 of that year the district relocated the Human Resources Department. On March 31 the district moved its Business Office. On April 7 it moved its Superintendents Office.
- Increase Miller Elementary School (Goldens Bridge)
- Katonah Elementary School (Katonah)
- Meadow Pond Elementary School (South Salem)
- Lewisboro Elementary School (South Salem, closed 2014)
- "District Offices Return to Shady Lane Location Archived 2014-04-09 at the Wayback Machine.." Katonah-Lewisboro Union Free School District. Retrieved on April 10, 2014. "The Katonah-Lewisboro School District would like staff and residents to be aware that the District Offices are being relocated back to their previous site at 1 Shady Lane in South Salem. The District Offices have been housed at Increase Miller Elementary School (186 Waccabuc Road in Goldens Bridge) since August 2011." Internal page properties show first date as 03/24/2014