Kathryn Gray is a Welsh poet.
|Born||1973 (age 45–46)|
|Occupation||Poet and writer|
|Education||University of Bristol|
|Notable awards||Eric Gregory Award|
Gray published the poetry pamphlet, Flowers in 2017. Her work has appeared in several literary journals, including the Times Literary Supplement, the Independent, the Poetry Review and Poetry Wales.
Gray has taught poetry at the Poetry School, London and the Arvon Foundation. She is a director of Literature Wales. She was editor of New Welsh Review for three years. She currently works for a literary research project, funded by the Leverhulme Trust, investigating Welsh poetry in English since 1997, Devolved Voices. Gray lives in London.
- Never—Never, Seren Books, (2004)
- Flowers, (2017)
- "Kathryn Gray". Literature across Frontiers. Retrieved 3 September 2018.
- "Kathyrn Gray". Seren Books. Retrieved 3 September 2018.
- "Trustees". The Poetry Society. Retrieved 3 September 2018.
- Joseph, Alex. "Alex Josephy on Flowers by Kathryn Gray". London Grip. Retrieved 3 September 2018.
- "Forward Poetry Prize". The Guardian. Retrieved 3 September 2018.