(Redirected from Kasi (disambiguation))
|Look up kasi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kasi or KASI may refer to:
- Kasi (Pashtun tribe).
- Kasi Fine (born 1964), a Tongan rugby player.
- Kasi Kelly (born 1981), American beauty queen.
- Kasi Lemmons (born 1961), American film director and actress.
- Kasi Nayinar Pararacacekaran (died 1570), a ruler of the Jaffna kingdom.
- Kasi Palaniappan, Malaysian businessman.
- Kasi Viswanathan (born 1968), an Indian film editor.
- Mir Aimal Kansi (also spelled Kasi or Qasi), Pakistani national convicted of the 1993 shootings at CIA Headquarters.
- All pages with titles beginning with Kasi
- All pages with titles containing Kasi
- Kaasi (disambiguation)
- Kashi (disambiguation)
- Kazi (disambiguation)
- Khasi (disambiguation)
- Ghazi (disambiguation)
- Casimir, and variants, a form of the Polish name Kazimierz
- Township (South Africa), which for non-whites were called lokasie or kasie