kw or KW may refer to:
Businesses and organizationsEdit
- Kamera-Werkstätten, German camera manufacturer
- Keller Williams Realty, American real estate company
- Kenworth, manufacturer of trucks
- Kompania Węglowa, Polish coal mining company
- Kwangwoon University, private research university in Seoul, South Korea
- KW – Das Heizkraftwerk, short Kraftwerk, a former nightclub in Munich, Germany
Computing and the InternetEdit
- Kilowatt (kW), an International System of Units designation for power equal to one thousand watts
- Kw, designation for the self-ionization of water
- Cornish language (ISO 639 code "kw")
- Kw (digraph), in the Latin alphabet
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kw.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.