Jiangte Joylong Automobile
Joylong Automobile (officially Jiangsu Joylong Automobile Co., Ltd.), is a Chinese automobile and bus manufacturer based in Shanghai. It was established in 2007. Sales mainly cover Asian, Middle Eastern, South American, and African countries.
|Yangzhou City, Jiangsu Province.|
|Footnotes / references|
The company was founded in 2007 in Yangzhou, Jiangsu Province.
Joylong produces MPVs, vans, and minibuses. The following is a list of vehicles produced by the company:
- EM3, a mini electric MPV
- EM5, a compact electric MPV
- iFly, a minivan
- EF5, an electric version of the iFly
- EF9, an electric version of the iFly
- A-Series, a passenger and cargo van series:
- C-series, a minibus series
- C6, a minibus
- "Company profile". Joylong Automobile. Retrieved 7 October 2018.
- "Joylong Pakistan to enter country's light commercial vehicle market".
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Joylong vehicles.|