Centre pour l'Édition Électronique Ouverte
The Centre pour l'Édition Électronique Ouverte (Cléo; English: Centre for Open Electronic Publishing), based in Marseille, France, is overseen by Aix-Marseille University, the Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique, School for Advanced Studies in the Social Sciences, and University of Avignon and the Vaucluse. It produces the open access academic publishing portal OpenEdition.org, which includes platforms Calenda, Hypotheses, OpenEdition Books, and OpenEdition Journals. OpenEdition focuses on publications in the academic fields of humanities and social sciences. The centre also issues a blog about open access.
- See also: List of journals in OpenEdition Journals / Revues.org (fr)
- "Who we are". Openedition.org (in French and English). Marseille. Retrieved 20 July 2017.
- Heather Dawson (2011). Know it All, Find it Fast for Academic Libraries. UK: Facet Publishing. ISBN 978-1-85604-759-3.
- "What we do". Openedition.org (in French and English). Marseille. Retrieved 20 July 2017.
- "Blogs about OA". Open Access Directory. US: Simmons School of Library and Information Science. OCLC 757073363. Retrieved 20 July 2017.
- "Revues.org is becoming OpenEdition Journals". Oep.hypotheses.org. 16 November 2017.
- "(Revues.org)". Directory of Open Access Journals. UK: Infrastructure Services for Open Access. Retrieved 11 September 2017.
- This article incorporates information from the French Wikipedia.
- Jean-Christophe Peyssard (2011), OpenEdition Freemium: developing a sustainable library-centered economic model for open access (PDF), International Federation of Library Associations and Institutions
- Open Access Rules in France: Persée, érudit, and revues.org. Falvey Library Blogs: History & Political Science. USA: Villanova University. 2012.