The Journal of Urology
The Journal of Urology is a peer-reviewed medical journal covering urology published by Elsevier on behalf of the American Urological Association. It was established in 1917. A special centenary issue was released in 2017 to celebrate 100 years of the publication of the journal.
|Edited by||Joseph A. Smith, Jr.|
|Transactions of the American Urological Association; Investigative Urology; Urological Survey|
|ISO 4||J. Urol.|
Over the years, it absorbed the Transactions of the American Urological Association (1907–1920), as well as Investigative Urology (1963–1981) and Urological Survey (1951–1981). Urological Survey was known as Quarterly Review of Urology from 1946 to 1950.
Abstracting and indexingEdit
- "Journal of Urology - 100 Years". www.ju100.org.
- "Journal of Urology Editors". www.ju100.org. Retrieved 2 February 2020.
- Young, H. (1977). "Hugh Hampton Young (1870-1945)". CA – A Cancer Journal for Clinicians. 27 (5): 305–307. doi:10.3322/canjclin.27.5.305. PMID 411552.
- "William D. Steers, MD: 1955 - 2015". UroToday. 13 April 2015. Retrieved 2 February 2020.
- "American Urological Association Announces Incoming Editor for The Journal of Urology". American Urological Association. 28 October 2014. Retrieved 2 February 2020.
|This article about a medical journal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.