Joseph Beerli (22 December 1901 – 4 September 1967) was a Swiss bobsledder who competed from the mid-1930s to the late 1940s. At the 1936 Winter Olympics in Garmisch-Partenkirchen, he won a gold medal in the four-man and a silver in the two-man events.
|Born||22 December 1901|
|Died||4 September 1967(aged 65)|
Beerli also won three medals at the FIBT World Championships with one gold (four-man: 1939), one silver (four-man: 1935) and one bronze (two-man: 1938). He retired after the 1947 World Championships and until his death in 1967 ran his sports shop.
- Joseph Beerli. sports-reference.com
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Joseph Beerli.|
- Bobsleigh two-man Olympic medalists 1932-56 and since 1964
- Bobsleigh four-man Olympic medalists for 1924, 1932-56, and since 1964
- Bobsleigh two-man world championship medalists since 1931
- Bobsleigh four-man world championship medalists since 1930
- DatabaseOlympics.com profile
- Biography of Joseph Beerli