John FitzAlan, 2nd Baron Arundel, 2nd Baron Maltravers jure matris, also called John de Arundel (30 November 1364 – 14 August 1390), of Buckland, Surrey, was the son and heir of John FitzAlan, 1st Baron Arundel by his wife Eleanor Maltravers, the grand-daughter and eventual heiress of John Maltravers, 1st Baron Maltravers.
|2nd Baron Arundel|
2nd Baron Maltravers
|Born||30 November 1364|
|Died||14 August 1390|
|Spouse(s)||Elizabeth le Despenser|
|Issue||John FitzAlan, 13th Earl of Arundel|
|Father||John FitzAlan, 1st Baron Arundel|
He married Elizabeth le Despenser, daughter of Edward le Despencer, 1st Baron le Despencer (Despenser), by Elizabeth Burghersh, daughter and heiress of Bartholomew de Burghersh, 2nd Baron Burghersh. They had issue:
- John Fitzalan, 6th Earl of Arundel, 3rd Baron Maltravers (1385-1421), eldest son and heir;
- Thomas Fitzalan (d.1430) of Betchworth Castle in Surrey;
- Edward (or Edmund) Arundel.
- Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists Who Came to America Before 1700 By Frederick Lewis Weis, Lines: 21–32, 74–35, 212–34
- Medieval Lands Project on John d'Arundel FitzAlan