Campus The Hague
Campus The Hague is an institution for university education and scientific research of Leiden University, located in The Hague. It was founded in 1998 as a partnership between the university and the municipality of The Hague, and is based in several buildings in the city. The faculties at Campus The Hague focus on politics, public administration and international law.
Campus Den Haag
|Established||1575 (Campus The Hague was established in 1998)|
Six of the seven faculties of the university are active in The Hague. The faculty Governance and Global Affairs (FGGA) is exclusively located in The Hague, as are Leiden University College and International Studies.
Campus The Hague offers courses on several areas, including public administration, international law, politics and government. The most popular is the English-taught bachelor's course in International Studies.}
As part of its facilities, Leiden University Library opened a library at Campus The Hague. Education is coordinated from the Leiden University College The Hague (LUC The Hague) and the Public Administration Institute.
Institute of Security and Global AffairsEdit
The Institute of Security and Global Affairs (ISGA) was created in 2016, when the Centre for Terrorism and Counterterrorism (CTC) and the Centre for Global Affairs were combined. It is one of three research institutes within the Faculty of Governance and Global Affairs (FGGA), and focuses on security. Within this issue, its main themes are terrorism and political violence, cybersecurity, governance of crises, and diplomacy and global affairs. 
IGSA focuses on multidisciplinary research and education within the field of security studies, and describes its approach as glocal, meaning that "the local, national, transnational and global impact are studied and analysed in conjunction with each other".
Other research institutesEdit
- Centre for Innovation
- Centre for Modern Urban Studies (MUS)
- Centre for Professional Learning (CPL)
- Dual PhD Centre
- Grotius Centre for International Legal Studies
- Institute of Public Administration
- Leiden Leadership Centre
- Leiden Risk & Regulation Lab
- Leiden University College The Hague
- Montesquieu Institute, which includes the Parliamentary Documentation Centre (PDC UL)
Buildings of Campus The HagueEdit
The building housing the University College, near Centraal Station
- Leiden University: Campus The Hague
- "Faculty of Governance and Global Affairs". The Hague Security Delta. Retrieved 10 April 2021.
- Delft University of Technology: TU Delft - The Hague
- Leiden University newsrelease: Start of LUMC Campus The Hague, 18 March 2016
- Universiteit Leiden benoemt lobby-professor (De Volkskrant, 26 aug. 2013) (in Dutch)
- "Institute of Security and Global Affairs". LinkedIn.
- "About". Institute of Security and Global Affairs. Leiden University. 29 January 2021. Retrieved 10 April 2021.
- "Home". Centre for Innovation. Retrieved 11 April 2021.
- "Centre for Modern Urban Studies". Leiden University. Retrieved 11 April 2021.
- "Centre for Professional Learning". Leiden University. Retrieved 11 April 2021.
- "Dual PhD Centre". Leiden University. Retrieved 11 April 2021.
- "The Institute of Public Administration". Leiden University. Retrieved 11 April 2021.
- "Leiden Leadership Centre". Leiden University. Retrieved 11 April 2021.
- "Leiden Risk and Regulation Lab". Leiden University. Retrieved 11 April 2021.
- "Parliamentary Documentation Centre (Dutch abbreviation PDC)". Montesquieu Institute. Retrieved 10 April 2021.
Media related to Campus The Hague (Leiden University) at Wikimedia Commons