(Redirected from Ibu)
|Look up ibu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
IBU or Ibu may refer to:
- International Buddhist University (Shitennoji University), in Habikino, Osaka Prefecture, Japan
- Istanbul Bilgi University, a for-profit university in Istanbul, Turkey
- International Biathlon Union, the international governing body of biathlon
- International Boxing Union (1911–1946), Paris, France
- International Boxing Union (since 1996), a professional boxing sanctioning body founded in Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- IBU, Par Pharmaceutical brand name for ibuprofen
- Ibu-Tab and Ibu-Vivimed, Ibuprofen brand names
- IBU scale (International Bittering Unit), measurement of bitterness in beer
- Inshore Boat Unit, a Naval Coastal Warfare unit of the United States Navy
- International Broadcasting Union, an alliance of European radio broadcasters
- Information Broadcast Unlimited, a Philippine radio and television network
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IBU.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.