|Full name||Ian Noel Carter|
|Date of birth||20 September 1967|
|Place of birth||Birmingham, England|
|Height||1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|2004||Harrisburg City Islanders||5||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
Early and personal lifeEdit
Carter made his professional debut in 1987 with Toronto Italia, and also played for Winnipeg Fury, Toronto Blizzard, Peterborough United, Dover Athletic, Montreal Impact, Toronto Lynx and Harrisburg City Islanders.
In 1998, he signed with the newly expansion franchise the Toronto Olympians in the newly formed Canadian Professional Soccer League. Throughout the 1998 CPSL season, Carter achieved an undefeated streak with the Olympians the first club within the league to achieve this milestone. As well as winning the winning the regular season and the Open Canada Cup. The club reached the playoff finals but where defeated by the St. Catharines Wolves by 4-2 defeat in a penalty shootout.
- Up The Posh! profile
- Canadian Soccer Association profile
- "PETERBOROUGH UNITED : 1960/61 - 2009/10". Post War English & Scottish Football League A - Z Player's Transfer Database.
- "Ian Carter". National Football Teams. Benjamin Strack-Zimmerman.
- Glover, Robin (22 July 1998). "CPSL game of Wednesday July 22, 1998". Rocket Robin's Home Page.
- Glover, Robin (25 September 1998). "CPSL game of Friday September 25, 1998". Rocket Robin's Home Page.
- Canada squad - 1987 FIFA World Youth Championship