Toki no Nagare ni Mi o Makase
The original Japanese version "Toki no Nagare ni Mi o Makase" was the most popular song in Japan in 1986. It is four minutes and fourteen seconds long, and has a Mandarin version named "I Only Care About You" (Chinese: 我只在乎你; pinyin: Wǒ zhǐ zàihū nǐ). It was composed by Takashi Miki, with lyrics by Toyohisa Araki. "I Only Care About You" became popular in mainland China after the Cultural Revolution.
The song is well known in Asia and has been covered by musicians into the 21st century in Taipei and Kuala Lumpur. In a 2010 survey conducted by the Teresa Teng Foundation to determine Teng's most popular hits, "I Only Care About You" received the second-most votes.
- Jie Jin Chinese Music - 2011 p126 "The songs of Teresa Teng, including Story of Little Town (Xiao Cheng Gu Shi), Sweetness (Tian Mi Mi) and I only Care about You (Wo Zhi Zai Hu Ni), were widely spread on the mainland. These pop songs from Hong Kong and Taiwan gave a ..."
- "Chinese Pop Music History 20 Years Special - Teresa Teng (Part II)". english.cri.cn. April 5, 2007. Retrieved June 5, 2012.
- "Wo Zhi Zai Ku Ni - Teresa Teng". allmusic.com. Retrieved June 22, 2012.
- Lim Chia Ying. "Soprano Tan belts out Teresa Teng's numbers" Archived 2013-02-19 at Archive.today. thestar.com.my. September 27, 2010. Retrieved June 22, 2012.
- Ma Yujia. "Chinese pop music since the 1980s". china.org.cn. December 8, 2008. Retrieved June 22, 2012.
- Jie Jin (2011). Chinese Music. Cambridge University Press. p. 126.
- David Chen. "Jazz for the musicians … but for the masses, too". taipeitimes.com. June 5, 2009. Retrieved June 22, 2012.
- "Fans of Teresa Teng take nostalgia trip". thestar.com.my. September 6, 2010. Retrieved June 22, 2012.
- "Teresa Teng fans vote for favorite songs". taipeitimes.com. April 10, 2010. Retrieved June 22, 2012.