I Done This(Redirected from IDoneThis)
This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (September 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
I Done This is a simple collaboration tool for teams and personal users that turns the information you log into reports without extra work. The application is available through the website and through an email-based system motivating users to track their accomplishments and to-do lists as an alternative to using paper lists. 
|Founded||2011San Francisco, California, U.S.in|
* Walter Chen
* Rodrigo Guzman
|Headquarters||San Francisco, California, U.S.|
In July 2011, I Done This was recognized as one of the "20 Hot Silicon Valley Startups You Need To Watch" by Business Insider, and in December 2011, The Next Web named it as one of the "10 Best Productivity Apps of 2011" along with Evernote and Dropbox. In July 2017 I Done This was mentioned in the Huffington post, as an app which allows teams to track personal and collective accomplishments.
I Done This launched in October 2011 by founders Walter Chen and Rodrigo Guzman. In 2016 I Done This was acquired by Xenon Ventures.
I Done This offers an array of options so users can track their information. During mid-2016 the company upgraded their UX to version 2.0 along with the acquirement. I Done This integrates with a number of third-party services. Major integrations include services such as Slack (software), GitHub and Zapier. I Done This also has a Mac App available for download within the application.
Users that are familiar with email based systems can post their entries by replying to a Reminder email asking "What did you get done today?". The timing and frequency of these emails can be adjusted in the user's profile to accommodate time zones and preferences. I Done This also provides Digest emails, a summary of the information posted in I Done This and can be distributed team wide.
The application is available through web browsers where users can log in and start posting their entries. Within the application, users can adjust their settings and create teams in order to keep track of progress. Entry comments, hashtags, and likes are available in-app.
- Shana Lebowitz, Business Insider Australia (2016-12-17). "Why to-do lists make you more productive-even if you never finish everything on them".
- Belle Beth Cooper, Crew (2015-04-13). "How to find the perfect remote working setup for you".
- Tsotsis, Alexia (2011-10-18). "AngelPad’s Third Demo Day: Fifteen Startups Take Flight". TechCrunch.
- Alyson Shontell, Business Insider (2011-07-26). "The 20 Hot Silicon Valley Startups You Need To Watch".
- Harrison Weber, The Next Web (2011-12-28). "The 10 Best Productivity Apps of 2011".
- Terri Trespicio, HuffPost (2017-07-26). "Why You Need A To-Done List".
- Lolly Daskal, INC. (2016-02-01). "32 of the Best Apps That You Need to Work Remotely".