Tropical Storm Claudette
- Tropical Storm Claudette (1979), caused moderate damage in Texas and the Caribbean
- Hurricane Claudette (1985), long-lived hurricane that wandered east and grazed the Azores
- Hurricane Claudette (1991), low-end Category 4 that remained at sea for its entire lifetime
- Tropical Storm Claudette (1997), lasted awhile over the open Atlantic
- Hurricane Claudette (2003), hit Puerto Morelos, Mexico, then struck again near Port O'Connor, Texas
- Tropical Storm Claudette (2009), formed south of Tallahassee, Florida, and headed northwest to the Florida Panhandle, where it made landfall on Santa Rosa Island
- Tropical Storm Claudette (2015), a short-lived tropical storm that formed off the coast of North Carolina and dissipated over the open Atlantic
The name Claudette has been used once in the Southwestern Indian Ocean:
- Cyclone Claudette (1979), caused severe damage to Mauritius and Réunion
This article includes a list of named storms that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended storm article.