Hollywood Seminole Indian Reservation
Hollywood Reservation, formerly known as the Dania Reservation, is one of six Seminole Indian reservations governed by the federally recognized Seminole Tribe of Florida, located near Hollywood, Florida. The reservation is bordered by the communities of Hollywood and Davie, in Broward County. The reservation is 497 acres (2.01 km2) in size.
|Regions with significant populations|
|United States ( Florida)|
|Related ethnic groups|
Other Seminole Tribe of Florida reservations are:
- Big Cypress Reservation, the largest territory, including 81.972 sq mi (212.306 km²), in Broward and Hendry Counties
- Brighton Reservation, 57,090 sq mi (147,862 km²), in Glades County
- Tampa Reservation in Hillsborough County
- Immokalee Reservation in Collier County
- Fort Pierce Reservation, a 50 acres (0.20 km2) site in St. Lucie County, taken into trust for the tribe in 1995 by the United States Department of the Interior.
- Pritzker 392
- Daniel Chang, "Seminole Tribe to Close Park Near Hollywood", Miami Herald, 14 September 2012