Hem Thon Ponleu
(Redirected from Hemthon Ponloeu)
Hem Thon Ponleu (born 26 January 1990, Phnom Penh) is a Cambodian swimmer. He competed at the 2008 Summer Olympics and 2012 Summer Olympics. His niece Hem Thon Vitiny also swam in both Olympics.
- Gjerde, Arild; Jeroen Heijmans; Bill Mallon; Hilary Evans (January 2015). "Hemthon Ponloeu Bio, Stats, and Results". sports-reference.com. Sports Reference.com. Archived from the original on 1 July 2017. Retrieved 19 January 2019.
- Days away till the London Games 23 Jul 2012 "Samorn, along with women's 200-metres sprinter Chan Seyha and 50-metres freestyle swimmers Hem Thon Ponleu and his niece Hem Thon Vitiny..." "Vitiny's 22-year-old uncle, Hem Thon Ponleu, was the last member of the squad to grab one of the four spots made eligible to the NOCC.."
- Mony, le premier judoka cambodgien aux Jeux Olympiques "L'équipe cambodgienne au complet: Kieng Samorn : 800 mètres à la course homme, Chan Sayha : 200 mètres à la course femme, Hem Thon Vitiny : 50 mètres nage libre femme, Hem Thon Ponleu : 50 mètres nage libre homme, Son Davin : Taekwondo Femme, Khom Ratanakmony : Judo catégorie des moins de 60 kg"
- ហែមថុន ពន្លឺបានត្រឹមបង្កើតស្ថិតិថ្មី June 2012 "ហែមថុន ពន្លឺពេលប្រកួតនៅក្រុងឡុងដ៏"
- "Hemthon Vitiny Bio, Stats, and Results". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Retrieved 2019-01-19.
|This biographical article related to a Cambodian swimmer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|