Hauraki may refer to the following in New Zealand:
- Hauraki, a suburb of North Shore, Auckland
- Hauraki (New Zealand electorate), a general electorate between 1928 and 1996
- Hauraki Maori (New Zealand electorate), a Māori electorate between 1999 and 2002
- Hauraki-Waikato, a Māori electorate from 2008
- Hauraki District, a municipality in the Waikato Region
- Hauraki Plains, a flat area in the northern North Island
- Hauraki Gulf, a coastal feature of the northern North Island
- Radio Hauraki, a radio network
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hauraki.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.