Hannibal (2006 TV film)
|Written by||Matthew Faulk|
|Directed by||Edward Bazalgette|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
|Running time||90 min.|
|Original network||BBC One|
|Original release||14 May 2006|
- Alexander Siddig as Hannibal, supreme commander of the Carthaginian army
- Emilio Doorgashingh as Maharbal, chief cavalry commander & second-in-command of the Carthaginian army
- Bashar Rahal as Hasdrubal, Hannibal's younger brother and the commander of the Spanish provinces.
- Mido Hamada as Mago, Hannibal's youngest brother and the infantry commander.
- Histro Mitzkov as Gisgo, an officer in Hannibal's army who notably comments on the strength of the Roman army at Cannae. This earns Hannibals comment that, while there are indeed a lot of Romans, none of them are called Gisgo.
- Hannibal on IMDb
- Hannibal on BBC
- Dr. Patrick L. Cooney. "Hannibal: Rome's Worst Nightmare (2006) summary". Historical Movies in Chronological Order. Vernon Johns Society. Retrieved 20 September 2016.
|This article related to a TV movie of the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a war drama film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|