This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
H-E-B Park is a soccer-specific stadium in Edinburg, Texas. It serves as the home of Rio Grande Valley FC Toros of the USL Championship, the second level of the US/Canadian professional soccer pyramid. Rio Grande Valley Football Club is affiliated with the Houston Dynamo, of Major League Soccer. The stadium has two stands with orange seats covered with a roof and a capacity of 9,735.
|Opened||March 22, 2017|
|Rio Grande Valley FC Toros (USLC) (2017–present)|
The stadium was originally intended to be complete before the 2016 USL season. Toros played C.F. Monterrey from Mexico on March 22, 2017 to inaugurate their new stadium. The Toros lost their exhibition match against Rayados 3–0 before a sellout crowd.
- "RGVFC awarded the USL's newest franchise". 2015-07-15. Archived from the original on 2015-12-22. Retrieved 2015-12-12.
- "RGVFC announces "Toros" as team nickname". Archived from the original on 2015-11-17. Retrieved 2015-12-12.
- Aguirre, Mario. "Toros announce stadium naming rights deal with H-E-B". The Monitor. Retrieved 21 July 2016.
- RGV FC Toros Take on C.F. Monterrey at H-E-B Park’s Inauguration Game (Press Release), RGVFC, February 13, 2017.
- RGV FC Toros open H-E-B Park with exhibition loss to C.F. Monterrey Rayados (News), The Monitor, March 22, 2017.
|This article about a sports venue in Texas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|