Gisela of France, Countess of Ponthieu
(Redirected from Gisèle Capet)
Gisèle of France (c. 968 – 1002) was the daughter of Hugh Capet and Adelaide of Aquitaine. She married Count Hugh I of Ponthieu around 994. Gisela's children by Hugh included:
- Enguerrand I of Ponthieu
- Giselberthe de Encre (c. 990-1041)
- Alexis de Bernâtre (c. 1000-1057)
- Guy of Ponthieu
- ^ a b Tanner 2004, p. 43.
- ^ a b Tanner 2004, p. 295.
- Tanner, Heather (2004). Families, Friends and Allies: Boulogne and Politics in Northern France and England, c.879-1160. Brill.