(Redirected from Gemma (disambiguation))
Gemma or GEMMA may refer to:
- Gemma (botany), an asexual reproductive structure in plants and fungi
- A monotypic genus of the Veneridae family of saltwater clams
- Gemma gemma, the type species
- Gas phase electrophoretic molecular mobility analysis (GEMMA), a chemical analysis technique
- A bud-like appendage in ants of the Diacamma genus
- The traditional name for the binary star Alpha Coronae Borealis
- Gemma (organisation), an English organization for disabled lesbians
- Walter Gemma, a radial aero engine manufactured by Walter Aircraft Engines in the early 1930
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gemma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.