|Industry||Real Estate, Airlines, Automobiles, Engineering, Trading, IT|
|Founder||Ghanim Bin Saad Al Saad|
Ghanim Bin Saad Al Saad, (Chairman)|
Mohammed Hassan Hammadi, (Vice Chairman)
History and profileEdit
GSSG was established in 1994 and incorporated in 2007. The company is engaged mainly in trading, engineering, aviation, education, information technology, automobiles. GSSG Planning to expand its operation world wide.
In 2013, GSSG was reported to have invested $10m in Global Eleven, a football investment fund.
- Jersey Engineering & Trading
- Qatar Insulation Co. - Insulation products
- Jersey Industrial Division - Power & Utility supplies
- Khalid Manufacturing Company - Air Distribution Products
- Jersey Glass - Processed Glass Solutions
- MECHEL Engineering - MEP Contracts
- FireLink - Fire Fighting
- Jersey Architectural Solutions - Facade Solutions
- Al Muthanna Telecommunication
- Salam Media Cast
- First Real Estate
- International Diar
- "About GSSG holdings". Jersey Group. Archived from the original on 16 April 2015. Retrieved 20 January 2014.
- "Company Overview of Ghanim Bin Saad Al Saad & Sons Group Holdings". Bloomberg. Retrieved 22 July 2015.
- Shane McGinley (9 May 2013). "Gulf investors caught up in football fund legal battle". Arabian Business. Retrieved 22 July 2015.
- "Qatari TV services company Salam bought by GSSG". The National. 10 February 2011. Retrieved 22 July 2015.