This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
GOLAZ is a former Russian bus manufacturer belonging to the GAZ Group. Its "Golitsynsky Bus Plant" is located in Moscow's Odintsovsky District. The company specializes in designing and manufacturing of intercity buses and coaches of the large and extra-large class.
|ОАО «Голицынский автобусный завод»|
Reception / AwardsEdit
GOLAZ buses received a number of rewards. GOLAZ-4244 model received the title "Best Domestic Bus 2002 in Russia". In August 2003 GOlAZ received a special prize for the creation of a bus "Cruise". Its flagship model GolAZ AKA-6226.Bus model has received the title of "Russian".
- GOLAZ-LiAZ-5256 (2003–) - A large class motor coach.
- GOLAZ-5291 "Cruise" (2003–) - A large class tourist bus.
- GOLAZ 6228 (2008– ) - Extra large class city bus polunizkopolny triaxial.
- GOLAZ-6228-10 - Motor coach extra large class.
- GOLAZ 5251 "Voyage" (2013–) - A large class of long-distance bus. Production began in the first half of 2011.
- GOLAZ 525110 - Intercity bus class built on Scania K IB chassis. Production began in the first half of 2012.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to GolAZ.|
GolAZ AKA-6226 "Russian" in Omsk
- "GolAZ". Bus.ru. Archived from the original on 2014-04-27. Retrieved 2014-05-07.
- "Одним автобусным брендом меньше: ГолАЗ стал историей". Авто и не только. Retrieved 2 June 2017.