(Redirected from Fritz Waller)
Friedrich "Fritz" Waller (March 18, 1920 – February 15, 2004) was a Swiss bobsledder who competed in the late 1940s. He won the gold medal in the two-man event at the 1948 Winter Olympics in St. Moritz.
|1948 St. Moritz||Two-man|
|1949 Lake Placid||Two-man|
|1947 St. Moritz||Two-man|
|1949 Lake Placid||Four-man|
- Bobsleigh two-man Olympic medalists 1932-56 and since 1964
- Bobsleigh two-man world championship medalists since 1931
- Bobsleigh four-man world championship medalists since 1930
- DatabaseOlympics.com profile
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill; et al. "Fritz Waller". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on 2012-10-22.
|This biographical article relating to Swiss bobsleigh is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Swiss Winter Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|