Frederick Garfield Gilmore
Frederick Garfield "Fred" Gilmore (May 22, 1887 – March 17, 1969) was an American featherweight professional boxer who competed in the early twentieth century. He won a bronze medal in Boxing at the 1904 Summer Olympics, losing to Frank Haller in the semi-final.
|Representing the United States|
|1904 St. Louis||Featherweight|
- "Frederick Garfield Gilmore". Olympedia. Retrieved 3 February 2021.
- Boxing record for Freddie Gilmore from BoxRec
- Frederick Garfield Gilmore at databaseOlympics.com (archived)
- Fred Gilmore at Olympics at Sports-Reference.com (archived)
- Lempi V. Riippa Garfield (married to Frederick Garfield) at Find a Grave