Fort St. George (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Fort St George (disambiguation))
Fort St. George may refer to:
- Fort St. George, Madras
- Fort St George In England, a pub in Cambridge, England, named for the Madras fort.
- Fort St. George in Bombay, India, around the Casa da Orta, the old castle or keep of the Ortas, the Jewish tenants of the Portuguese king. This fort was later extended and then finally demolished, although a part of its walls remains, where the St. George Hospital now exists.
- Fort St. George in St. Marys, Georgia (1755–1780s).
- HMAT Wandilla, a ship formerly named Fort St George
- Fort St. George in Alaska, a former Russian colony
- Fort St. George, Popham Colony, Phippsburg, Maine (1607)
- Fort St. George (Georgetown-on-Arrowsic)
- Fort St. George (Thomaston, Maine), (1720–1762); Attacked by Indians in 1722, 1723, and 1758
- Fort St. George (Cushing, Maine) (1719–1759)
- Fort St Georges (St George, Maine) (1809)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fort St. George.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.