Food Network Star (season 13)
The thirteenth season of the American reality television series Food Network Star premiered June 4, 2017 on Food Network. Food Network chefs Bobby Flay and Giada de Laurentiis returned to the series as judges.
|Food Network Star (season 13)|
|No. of contestants||13|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of episodes||11|
|Original network||Food Network|
|Original release||June 4, 2017|
(in order of elimination)
- Blake Baldwin – Flemington, New Jersey
- Nancy Manlove – Texas City, Texas
- Toya Boudy – New Orleans, Louisiana
- Suzanne Lossia – Detroit, Michigan
- Trace Barnett – Brilliant, Alabama
- Caodan Tran – Dallas, Texas
- Addie Gundry – Lake Forest, Illinois
- David Rose – Atlanta, Georgia
Cory Bahr – Monroe, Louisiana(returned to the competition after winning Star Salvation)
- Amy Pottinger – Honolulu, Hawaii
- Matthew Grunwald – Scottsdale, Arizona
- (WINNER) The contestant won the competition and thus became the next Food Network Star.
- (RUNNER-UP) The contestant made it to the finale, but did not win.
- (HIGH) The contestant was one of the selection committee's favorites for that week.
- (IN) The contestant performed well enough to move on to the next week.
- (LOW) The contestant was one of the selection committee's least favorites for that week, but was not eliminated.
- (OUT) The contestant was the selection committee's least favorite for that week, and was eliminated.
- Rob Burmeister, Season 12
- Danushka Lysek, Season 9
- Emilia Cirker, Season 11
- Jamika Pessoa, Season 5
- Josh Lyons, Season 8
- Joy Thompson, Season 12
- Matthew Grunwald, Season 11
- (WIN) The contestant won "Comeback Kitchen".
- (WIN) The contestant won the challenge for that week.
- (HIGH) The contestant did well in the challenge for that week.
- (LOW) The contestant was up for elimination, but was safe.
- (OUT) The contestant was eliminated.
- (WIN) The chef won Star Salvation and returned to the main competition.
- (IN) The chef continued in the competition.
- (OUT) The chef lost in that week's Star Salvation and was eliminated from the competition.