This image will be used in the Article Scandal of the Evangelical Mind.
Fair Use RationaleEdit
Though this image is subject to copyright, its use is covered by the U.S. fair use laws because:
- It is a low resolution copy of a book cover.
- The image is only a small portion of the commercial product.
- The use of the logo will not affect the value of the original work or limit the copyright holder's rights or ability to sell their products or services.
- It illustrates educational articles about the book represented in the image.
- The image is used as the primary means of visual identification of topics in the article.
- It is not replaceable with an uncopyrighted or freely copyrighted image of comparable educational value. A free image could not be created to replace it without itself being a derivative work.
|This image is of book cover(s), and the copyright for it is most likely owned either by the artist who created the cover(s) or the publisher of the book(s). It is believed that the use of low-resolution images of book covers
qualifies as fair use under the Copyright law of the United States. Other use of this image, on Wikipedia or elsewhere, might be copyright infringement. See Wikipedia:Non-free content for more information.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||00:36, 15 October 2017||258 × 387 (17 KB)||DatBot||Reduce size of non-free image (BOT - disable)|
|18:21, 20 October 2007||No thumbnail||333 × 500 (36 KB)||Diego||Cover photo of ''The Scandal of the Evangelical Mind'' by Mark A. Noll. (Published by Wm. B. Eerdmans, 1994). ISBN 0-8028-4180-5. Copied from [http://www.amazon.com/Scandal-Evangelical-Mind-Mark-Noll/dp/0802841805/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/102-7751460-4976144?ie=U|
- You cannot overwrite this file.