File:Magnolia score album cover.jpg
Magnolia_score_album_cover.jpg (170 × 170 pixels, file size: 5 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
|This image is of a cover of an audio recording, and the copyright for it is most likely owned by either the publisher of the work or the artist(s) which produced the recording or cover artwork in question. It is believed that the use of low-resolution images of such covers
qualifies as fair use under the copyright law of the United States. Any other uses of this image, on Wikipedia or elsewhere, may be copyright infringement. See Wikipedia:Non-free content for more information.
Rationale of fair use for Magnolia (score)Edit
- No free or public domain images have been located for this album.
- The image is of lower resolution than the original cover.
- The image does not limit the copyright owners' rights to distribute the album in any way.
- For an article about an album, the cover artwork provides essential information.
- This image is used on various websites, so its use on Wikipedia does not make it significantly more accessible than it already is.
- The cover is being used for informational purposes only.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||05:57, 30 August 2006||170 × 170 (5 KB)||Pele Merengue||CD front cover for Jon Brion's score to ''Magnolia''.|
- You cannot overwrite this file.