Family business (disambiguation)(Redirected from Family Business (TV series))
|Look up family business in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A family business is a company owned and operated by members of one or more families. In metaphorical terms it refers to a profession chosen by several family members (usually of subsequent generations) regardless of whether they own the concern(s) they work for or not.
Family Business may also refer to:
- Family Business (UK TV series), a 2004 British television drama series that aired on BBC
- Family Business (U.S. TV series), a 2003–2006 American reality television series that aired on Showtime
- "Family Business" (Law & Order), an episode of Law & Order
- "Family Business" (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine), an episode of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
- "Family Business", an episode of American Dragon: Jake Long
- "Family Business (Burn Notice)", an episode of Burn Notice
- "Family Business", an episode of Courage the Cowardly Dog
- "Family Business", an episode of Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters GX
- "Family Business" (Once Upon a Time), an episode from the TV series Once Upon a Time
- Family Business (film), a 1989 film starring Sean Connery
- Family Business (game), a dedicated deck card game
- Family Business (novel), a novel by Vincent Patrick, basis for the film
- Family Business, a chapbook by Judith Arcana
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Family business.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.