Domaine Faiveley(Redirected from Faiveley (winery))
Domaine Faiveley is a wine producer in Burgundy, France situated in Nuits-Saint-Georges and established in 1825. Faiveley also runs a négociant business, but this activity is much smaller in volume than the wine production from their own vineyards.
Faiveley have holdings in the following Grand Cru vineyards:
- In Côte de Nuits: Chambertin-Clos de Bèze, Mazis-Chambertin, Latricières-Chambertin, Musigny, Clos de Vougeot and Echezeaux.
- In Côte de Beaune: Corton, Corton-Charlemagne, Bâtard-Montrachet and Bienvenues-Bâtard-Montrachet.
- In Côte de Nuits: Gevrey-Chambertin Premier Cru Clos des Issarts
- In Côte de Beaune: Corton Clos des Cortons Faiveley and Beaune Premier Cru Clos de l'Ecu
- In Côte Chalonnaise: Mercurey Premier Cru Clos des Myglands (red), Mercurey Les Mauvarennes (red and white), La Framboisière (red), Clos Rond (red) and Clos Rochette (white).