Ex Machina(Redirected from Ex Machina (disambiguation))
Ex Machina is a portion of the phrase deus ex machina, meaning "god from the machine".
Ex Machina has been used for:
- Appleseed Ex Machina, a 2007 anime film and the sequel to the 2004 film Appleseed
- Ex Machina, a French 3D animation studio, also known as Sogitec
- Ex Machina (company), a theatre company founded by director Robert Lepage in Quebec City, Canada
- Ex Machina (comics), a comic book series written by Brian K. Vaughan
- Ex Machina (EP), a 1998 EP by Man or Astro-man?
- Ex Machina (film), a 2015 British science fiction film
- Ex Machina (role-playing game), a post cyberpunk role-playing game
- Ex Machina (Star Trek), a 2004 Star Trek novel by Christopher L. Bennett
- Ex machina (group), German music group