(Redirected from Environment (disambiguation))
|Look up environment, environmental, or environmentally in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Environment most often refers to:
Other physical and cultural environmentsEdit
- Ecology, the branch of biology that deals with the relations of organisms to one another and to their physical surroundings.
- Environment (systems), the surroundings of a physical system that may interact with the system by exchanging mass, energy, or other properties
- Built environment, constructed surroundings that provide the setting for human activity, ranging from the large-scale civic surroundings to the personal places
- Social environment, the culture that an individual lives in, and the people and institutions with whom they interact
- Market environment, business term
In arts and entertainmentEdit
- Environment (magazine), a peer-reviewed, popular environmental science publication founded in 1958
- Environment (1917 film), 1917 American silent film
- Environment (1927 film), 1927 Australian silent film
- Environments (album series), a series of LPs, cassettes and CDs depicting natural sounds
- Environments (album), a 2007 album by The Future Sound of London
- "Environment", a song by Dave from Psychodrama
- Environment (type theory), the association between variables names and data types in type theory
- Deployment environment, in software deployment, a computer system in which a computer program or software component is deployed and executed
- Runtime environment, a virtual machine state which provides software services for processes or programs while a computer is running
- Environmentalism, a broad philosophy, ideology, and social movement regarding concerns for environmental protection
- Environmental science
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Environment.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.