(Redirected from Eiffel (disambiguation))
|Look up Eiffel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Eiffel may refer to:
- Gustave Eiffel (1832–1923), engineer and designer of the Eiffel Tower and the Statue of Liberty
- Eiffel Bridge, Ungheni, Moldova, designed by Gustave Eiffel
- Eiffel Bridge, Zrenjanin, Serbia, built by Gustave Eiffel's company
- Eiffel Peak, a summit in Alberta, Canada
- Eifel, a mountain region in Germany, with small elements in Belgium and Luxembourg
- Jean Effel (1908–1982), French painter, caricaturist, illustrator and journalist
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eiffel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.