Entente Sportive de Collo (Arabic: وفاق رياضي القل), commonly known as Entente Collo or simply ESC for short, is an Algerian football club based in Collo. The club was founded in 1923 and its colours are green and white. Their home stadium, Stade Amar Benjamâa, has a capacity of 7,000 spectators. The club is currently playing in the Ligue Nationale du Football Amateur.
|Full name||Entente Sportive de Collo|
|Founded||9 August 1923|
(as Entente Sportive Colliotte)
|Ground||Stade Amar Benjamâa|
|League||Ligue Nationale du Football Amateur|
|2017–18||Ligue Nationale du Football Amateur, Group East, 15th|
In 1966, the club was founded under the name of L’Entente Sportive Colliotte after the merger of the two local clubs of Collo, Jeunesse Sportive Colliotte and Club Omnisport Colliotte. In 1976, the club was renamed to Wifak Khachab wal Felline de Collo, or WFK Collo for short, as it became a part of the Entreprise de Liège et du Bois de Collo.
In 1980, the club won promotion to the Algerian Championnat National for the first time in its history. In their first season in the top flight, the club finished 10th in the league. In the 1984–1985 season, the club had its most successful season in the league, finishing in third place, just five points behind champions JE Tizi-Ouzou.
In the 1988–1989 season, the club was relegated to the second division after finishing last in the league.
- Runners-up (1): 1986
Performance in CAF competitionsEdit
- African Cup Winners' Cup: 1 appearance
- 1987 – Second Round
- "Football stadiums of the world – Stadiums in Algeria | Football stadiums of the world".
- "Histoire". Archived from the original on 2012-04-22. Retrieved 2010-11-10.
- "Algeria 1980/81". www.rsssf.com. Retrieved 2017-09-15.
- "Algeria 1984/85". www.rsssf.com. Retrieved 2017-09-15.
- "Algeria 1985/86". www.rsssf.com. Retrieved 2017-09-15.
- "Algeria 1988/89". www.rsssf.com. Retrieved 2017-09-15.