(Redirected from Duki (disambiguation))
Duki may refer to:
- Duki, Iran, a village in Zarabad District, Konarak County, Sistan and Baluchestan Province
- Duki, Poland, a village in Gmina Tarczyn, Piaseczno County, Masovian Voivodeship
- Duki District, Pakistan, a district in the Balochistan province of Pakistan
- Duki, another name for Dawki, a town in West Jaintia Hills district, Meghalaya, India
- Dookie, Victoria, a town in Australia
- Dukie Weems, a fictional character on the HBO drama The Wire, played by Jermaine Crawford
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Duki.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.