(Redirected from Discount (disambiguation))
|Look up discount in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Discount may refer to:
- Discounts and allowances, reductions in the basic prices of goods or services
- Discounting, a financial mechanism in which a debtor obtains the right to delay payments to a creditor
- Delay discounting, the decrease in perceived value of receiving a good at a later date compared with receiving it at an earlier date
- Discount (band), a punk rock band that formed in Vero Beach, Florida in 1995 and disbanded in 2000
- Discount (film), a French comedy-drama film
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Discount.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.