Dederang is a town in north east Victoria. The town is located on the Kiewa Valley Highway, in the Alpine Shire Local government in Australia, 329 kilometres from the state capital, Melbourne. Dederang is located in the Kiewa River valley. At the 2006 census, Dederang and the surrounding area had a population of 422.
The Dederang Hotel
|Population||422 (2006 census)|
|Elevation||271 m (889 ft)|
Dederang Post Office opened on 1 September 1877 and closed in 1977.
Golfers play at the Dederang Golf Club on the Kiewa Valley Highway.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Dederang, Victoria.|
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (25 October 2007). "Dederang (State Suburb)". 2006 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 26 July 2007.
- Premier Postal History, Post Office List, retrieved 11 April 2008
- Country Racing Victoria, Dederang Picnic Race Club, archived from the original on 3 August 2008, retrieved 7 May 2009
- Golf Select, Dederang, retrieved 11 May 2009
- AlpineLink, The Dederang Bowling Club, archived from the original on 18 March 2012, retrieved 17 April 2012
- One Left Click Internal, Dederang & District Trail Riding Club, archived from the original on 1 January 2013, retrieved 17 April 2012
|This article about a location in Victoria, Australia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|