Danderyds sjukhus in 2014
|Location||Danderyd Municipality, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|Hospital type||District General|
|Affiliated university||Karolinska Institutet|
|Founded||2 January 1922|
As a result of rising levels of open threats to staff from patients and their relatives, in the spring of 2018 staff received anonymous name badges and security guards escorted staff to their private vehicles on the car park to protect them from threatening individuals waiting for staff to end their shift.
- Princess Sofia, Duchess of Värmland (born 6 December 1984) – wife of Prince Carl Philip, Duke of Värmland.
- Prince Nicolas, Duke of Ångermanland (born 15 June 2015) – son of Princess Madeleine and Christopher O'Neill.
- Prince Alexander, Duke of Södermanland (born 19 April 2016) – son of Prince Carl Philip and Princess Sofia.
- Prince Gabriel, Duke of Dalarna (born 31 August 2017) – son of Prince Carl Philip and Princess Sofia.
- Princess Adrienne, Duchess of Blekinge (born 9 March 2018) – daughter of Princess Madeleine and Christopher O'Neill.
- "Historik" (in Swedish). Danderyds Sjukhus AB. Archived from the original on 11 November 2011. Retrieved 11 November 2011.
- Nyheter, SVT (2018-03-28). "Personalen på Danderyds akutmottagning får anonyma namnbrickor". SVT Nyheter (in Swedish). Archived from the original on 28 March 2018. Retrieved 2018-04-01.
- "Hot i vården ökar – anonyma namnbrickor testas". Bohuslaningen (in Swedish). Archived from the original on 27 March 2018. Retrieved 2018-04-01.
- "Prins Carl Philip och Prinsessan Sofia har fått en son - Sveriges Kungahus". www.kungahuset.se.