Coup de Grâce
(Redirected from Coup de Grâce (disambiguation))
|Look up coup de grâce in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A coup de grâce is a finishing blow.
Coup de Grâce may also refer to:
- Coup de Grâce (1969 film), an Argentinian comedy
- Coup de Grâce (1976 film), a film by Volker Schlöndorff
- "Coup de Grace" (CSI), an episode of the TV series CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
- Coup de Grâce (novel), a novel by Marguerite Yourcenar, basis for the 1976 film
- Coup de Grâce, a technique in professional wrestling
- Coup de Grâce (Ja Rule album)
- Coup de Grace (Miles Kane album), 2018
- Coup de Grâce (Mink DeVille album)
- Coup de Grace (Orange Goblin album)
- Coup de Grace (The Plasmatics album)
- Coup de Grace (The Stranglers album)
- Coup de Grace (Treat album)
- Coup de Grâce (Best of Koop 1997–2007), an album
- Coup de Grâce, a power electronics music project by Michael Moynihan
- Coup de Grâce, part of the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Soundtrack by Hans Zimmer
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Coup de Grâce.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.