(Redirected from Counselor (disambiguation))
|Look up counselor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Counselor or counsellor may refer to:
Diplomacy and governmentEdit
- Counselor (diplomat), a high-ranking diplomat
- Counsellor of State (United Kingdom), senior member of the British royal family to whom the Monarch can delegate certain state functions and powers in case of their unavailability
- Counselor of the United States Department of State, confidential adviser to the U.S. Secretary of State
- Navy Counselor in the United States Navy
Legal, medical and other specialtiesEdit
- The Counselor, 2013 American film
- "Marriage Guidance Counsellor", a Monty Python sketch
- Counselor (role variant), a Myers-Briggs Type Indicator personality type
- "Counselor", a song by In Fear and Faith from the album, Imperial
- Institution of the Counsellors, an appointed office in the Bahá'í Administrative Order
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Counselor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.