Cork Film Festival
|Founded by||Dermot Breen|
|Language||English, Irish, others|
Established in 1956 Cork Film Festival is one of the oldest European film festivals, celebrating its 64th edition in November 2019.
The title of the festival changed for the period 2007 to 2012 to the Corona Cork Film Festival.
The programme is a mix of big budget pictures, world cinema, independent films, documentaries and short films from all over the globe. The festival is a showcase for Irish film production.
- "60 years of the Cork Film Festival". www.irishexaminer.com. October 31, 2015.
- "Féile Scannán Chorcaí i mbaol 'de bharr easpa airgid'". May 11, 2016 – via www.rte.ie. Cite journal requires
- "Cork Film Festival". Cork Film Festival.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2013-04-11. Retrieved 2013-03-27.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-01-05. Retrieved 2010-11-18.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
|This article about a film festival is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|