(Redirected from Cook Island (disambiguation))
|Look up Cook Islands in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cook Island may refer to:
- Cook Island of Kiritimati, Kiribati
- Cook Island (New South Wales), an island
- Cook Island, South Sandwich Islands, central island in Southern Thule
- "Cook Island" is the adjectival demonym for people and things from the Cook Islands
- Cook Islands, self-governing democracy in the Pacific in free association with New Zealand
- Cook (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.