(Redirected from Constant (disambiguation))
|Look up constant in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Constant or The Constant may refer to:
- Control variable, in experimentation, the unchanging or constant variable
- Physical constant, a physical quantity generally believed to be universal and unchanging
- Constant (computer programming), a value that, unlike a variable, cannot be reassociated with a different value
- Logical constant, a symbol in symbolic logic that has the same meaning in all models, such as the symbol "=" for "equals"
- Constant, Barbados, a populated place
- "The Constant", a 2008 episode of the television show Lost
- The Constant (Story of the Year album)
- The Constant (I Blame Coco album)
- Constants (band), an American rock band
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Constant.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.