Come On Come On (Smash Mouth song)
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for music. (November 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
"Come On Come On" is a song by Smash Mouth from their 1999 album Astro Lounge. The song was first recorded for The East Bay Sessions, a demo recorded prior to the band's first album, and was also included on Smash Mouth's 2005 best-of album, All Star Smash Hits.
|"Come On, Come On"|
|Song by Smash Mouth|
|from the album Astro Lounge|
|Genre||Ska punk, pop punk, surf rock|
|Astro Lounge track listing|
A reviewer for The A.V. Club referred to "Come On Come On" as "over-the-top pop" in a positive review for Astro Lounge. Martin Huxley of BMI's MusicWorld cited "Come On Come On" as an example of a song that demonstrates Smash Mouth's "pithy mix of... punk, ska, hip-hop, surf, bubblegum and psychedelic influences."
In other mediaEdit
"Come On Come On" has appeared in several movies and has been released on soundtracks, including:
- Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo (1999)
- Dude, Where's My Car? (2000)
- Snow Day (2000)
- Big Fat Liar (2002)
- "Smash Mouth: Thirst quenching all stars". Guitar.com. Retrieved 18 December 2013.
- "Smash Mouth: Astro Lounge". The A.V. Club. 8 June 1999. Retrieved 18 December 2013.
- "Smash Mouth Avoids "One-Hit Wonder" Label". MusicWorld. Broadcast Music, Inc. 31 January 2001. Retrieved 18 December 2013.
- "Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo (1999) - Soundtrack". Internet Movie Database. Retrieved 18 December 2013.
- "Snow Day - Original Soundtrack". AllMusic. Retrieved 18 December 2013.
- "Big Fat Liar (2002) - Soundtrack". Internet Movie Database. Retrieved 18 December 2013.