(Redirected from Clustering (disambiguation))
|Look up clustering in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Clustering can refer to the following:
- Computer cluster, the technique of linking many computers together to act like a single computer
- Data cluster, an allocation of contiguous storage in databases and file systems
- Cluster analysis, a set of machine learning algorithms to group multi-dimensional data-set into closely related groups (such as kNN algorithm)
- In hash tables, the mapping of keys to nearby slots
- Business cluster, a geographic concentration of interconnected businesses, suppliers, and associated institutions in a particular field
In graph theory:
- The formation of clusters of linked nodes in a network, measured by the clustering coefficient
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clustering.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.